When I'm down, a little Jay Chou usually does the trick.
If he had a concert tomorrow and the tickets are going at $200 I'll go.
Maybe money is needed to buy happiness after all. But then again it's not like money's really hard to come by.
And then we look at other societies and money is scarce and people are still somewhat happy.
It all boils down to expectations, again. Yours and mine and everyone else's. But how do these expectations come about? And how and can we change them?
ATEOTD (or maybe just right now), I'm not too sure what the key to happiness is.
If he had a concert tomorrow and the tickets are going at $200 I'll go.
Maybe money is needed to buy happiness after all. But then again it's not like money's really hard to come by.
And then we look at other societies and money is scarce and people are still somewhat happy.
It all boils down to expectations, again. Yours and mine and everyone else's. But how do these expectations come about? And how and can we change them?
ATEOTD (or maybe just right now), I'm not too sure what the key to happiness is.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home