Today I'm disappointed for 2 main reasons. Both of which I think I'll slowly come to accept.
I'm so tired. I think I like long public bus rides (like from school to home) but not overly long bus rides (like from genting to singapore). I slept quite a bit, but I think the journey just drains more energy out of me, through the constant waking up and trying to going back to sleep, and alighting for toilet/lunch/dinner/customs.
Genting was... like what it was the last time I went. Freaking long queues for the outdoor theme park so I haven't rode the corkscrew roller coaster ride yet. Did take many pictures though. I think the picture-taking sorta was the best part of the trip.
It's about 7days more before I go to Copenhagen. It's comforting, yet very sad to remind myself that it's also 7 days more before I get away from irritating people in Singapore. Omg that didn't really come out right but sometimes it's true. I could certainly be positive/optimistic in a nicer way. But sometimes I don't know what's the point.
The rule of thirds in photography is getting so freaking obvious to me. Almost every single scene of Tron (which I watched in Genting) follows that rule. It was quite scary realising that. I turn to my left and look at the souvenir photo from Grand Canyon and there I am, standing a third of the photo's length from the right. And I was watching Australia's next top model and zomg the models were all position a third from the left/right. I'll probably take a look at my old photos and see if I also subconsciously follow that rule. Although I think not.
And oh yeah, got my results via sms after I woke up in the hotel today. That's one of the things I'm feeling disappointed about. It's really not bad, but then again, I was expecting better. My cap improved by 0.01. But it's still a teasing 0.02 away. Teasing because I don't know if I should just whack and strive and aim to close that gap. Or just relax and not be overly disappointed after all the effort. Hm.
Here's an interesting fact: Of the 4 A+s I got in Uni, one's a bio mod, one's a chem mod, one's a stats mod and one's a physics mod. I fulfilled my faculty requirement with flying colours.
I shall sleep/continue reading, depending on my mood after I click the 'Publish Post' button.
I'm so tired. I think I like long public bus rides (like from school to home) but not overly long bus rides (like from genting to singapore). I slept quite a bit, but I think the journey just drains more energy out of me, through the constant waking up and trying to going back to sleep, and alighting for toilet/lunch/dinner/customs.
Genting was... like what it was the last time I went. Freaking long queues for the outdoor theme park so I haven't rode the corkscrew roller coaster ride yet. Did take many pictures though. I think the picture-taking sorta was the best part of the trip.
It's about 7days more before I go to Copenhagen. It's comforting, yet very sad to remind myself that it's also 7 days more before I get away from irritating people in Singapore. Omg that didn't really come out right but sometimes it's true. I could certainly be positive/optimistic in a nicer way. But sometimes I don't know what's the point.
The rule of thirds in photography is getting so freaking obvious to me. Almost every single scene of Tron (which I watched in Genting) follows that rule. It was quite scary realising that. I turn to my left and look at the souvenir photo from Grand Canyon and there I am, standing a third of the photo's length from the right. And I was watching Australia's next top model and zomg the models were all position a third from the left/right. I'll probably take a look at my old photos and see if I also subconsciously follow that rule. Although I think not.
And oh yeah, got my results via sms after I woke up in the hotel today. That's one of the things I'm feeling disappointed about. It's really not bad, but then again, I was expecting better. My cap improved by 0.01. But it's still a teasing 0.02 away. Teasing because I don't know if I should just whack and strive and aim to close that gap. Or just relax and not be overly disappointed after all the effort. Hm.
Here's an interesting fact: Of the 4 A+s I got in Uni, one's a bio mod, one's a chem mod, one's a stats mod and one's a physics mod. I fulfilled my faculty requirement with flying colours.
I shall sleep/continue reading, depending on my mood after I click the 'Publish Post' button.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home