I'm on a reading spree, by my usual standards. It's wonderful how I spent most of my free time this holidays reading. I finished reading Soccernomics, Lord of the Flies, a collection of 3 Jeffery Archer short-stories books, a Roald Dahl short stories book.
Today I went to the library and borrowed 2 more Roald Dahl short stories books, and Sophie's world (a 400-page introduction to philosophy but it's really really more interesting than it sounds).
I borrowed these books cos I thought I would be needing to kill time on my bus ride to Genting tomorrow, but I think I'll most probably be sleeping most of the journey (I need to wake up at 6am tmr and I'm not really planning to sleep soon).
Gonna take many pictures and play many things. I'm just sad the manu-chelsea match's cancelled due to bad weather. Was planning to watch it in the hotel room. Oh welllll.
My room's a mess. Half-packed bags and luggage and many bags of newly bought winter clothing and accessories.
Copenhagen's -7deg to -2deg yesterday. BRRRR.
Today I went to the library and borrowed 2 more Roald Dahl short stories books, and Sophie's world (a 400-page introduction to philosophy but it's really really more interesting than it sounds).
I borrowed these books cos I thought I would be needing to kill time on my bus ride to Genting tomorrow, but I think I'll most probably be sleeping most of the journey (I need to wake up at 6am tmr and I'm not really planning to sleep soon).
Gonna take many pictures and play many things. I'm just sad the manu-chelsea match's cancelled due to bad weather. Was planning to watch it in the hotel room. Oh welllll.
My room's a mess. Half-packed bags and luggage and many bags of newly bought winter clothing and accessories.
Copenhagen's -7deg to -2deg yesterday. BRRRR.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home