I didn't realise I that I haven't blogged for a week. But well, the past week has indeed been rather crazy. Glad it's over.
Now let me rant that: SEP MODULE MAPPING'S SUCHA PAIN IN THE ASS. Seriously man. I was pinning all my plans and hopes on this single mapping and it's not approved because the assessment has no written examination because apparently in Copenhagen oral examination seems to be the norm. Diez manz. Trying to re-figure out all the module permutations and stuff again. OMG dam sian.
Now let me rant that: SEP MODULE MAPPING'S SUCHA PAIN IN THE ASS. Seriously man. I was pinning all my plans and hopes on this single mapping and it's not approved because the assessment has no written examination because apparently in Copenhagen oral examination seems to be the norm. Diez manz. Trying to re-figure out all the module permutations and stuff again. OMG dam sian.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home