I am suddenly very in love with Jay Chou. Yes this is me the fanboy speaking. I guess it's because recently I'm watching him talk a lot more, and doing stuff like magic, whereas in the past I've mostly been hearing him sing. So it's this whole new dimension of Jay Chou that I've really never come across before. So now I'm all 0.0 over him again.
I'm totally putting on weight now, and it doesn't help that I just came back from a prolonged supper at Fong Seng and then at West Coast Park McDonald's. And my legs are all sandy now and my tshirt is quite dirty too. And it's 4+am when I reached back PGP.
Yes my first paper is on Saturday but that isn't very far away. I will start mugging tomorrow. Rarr.
哎哟 是不是 是不是?
I'm totally putting on weight now, and it doesn't help that I just came back from a prolonged supper at Fong Seng and then at West Coast Park McDonald's. And my legs are all sandy now and my tshirt is quite dirty too. And it's 4+am when I reached back PGP.
Yes my first paper is on Saturday but that isn't very far away. I will start mugging tomorrow. Rarr.
哎哟 是不是 是不是?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home