Let's just say I'm happy to break my routine every now and then. It was a great concert. Nothing elaborate, just a man and his (2) guitar(s). But it was enjoyable and worth the money nonetheless. Great company too whee. And it seems like I always have to take a photo imitating someone on a poster when I go to the esplanade.
And then as I tried to search for a place screening football, I found myself standing in CHIJMES, watching Man Utd vs Stoke City on a big screen, but didn't wanna buy a drink so didn't sit at a table of that particular bar. ManU almost drew again, but didn't thanks to a late goal, which reminded me why I like watching football. It was a great feeling, me standing at the side against a pillar, whacking my water bottle against it when Stoke scored, and 'yeah!'-ed when ManU scored and then walked off, as if I was just passing by, when the game ended.
Came home, turned on my com, went to bathe, and continued watching Liverpool vs Blackburn, and then Man City vs Arsenal on Sopcast.
And now I just remembered there's school tmr. Dam. I kinda like the comforts of being home (one of the reasons being the air conditioned room). Yes I'm disliking Singapore's hot weather increasingly, though yesterday and today, because of the heavy rain, had cool and comfortable weathers. But I'm beginning to feel really excited about going to Copenhagen, away from the heat of Singapore and to the freezing cold conditions over there. Yeah maybe I'll grow to dislike the gloomy, chilly weather after a while, but for now I'm really looking forward to it.
P.S. I secretly (but not so much anymore) want Liverpool to be relegated and then sell Torres to ManU =p
About the whole Rooney thing, it'sa bit really disappointing when you admire someone and then realise he/she isn't really who you admired him/her for. So right now my ManU idols consist of SAF and PS. And I hope they continue to be who I admire them for. Cos it's very sad when I slowly lose reasons to support a team and then maybe slowly stop watching football altogether and that would mean having nothing much less to look forward to during the weekends.
And then as I tried to search for a place screening football, I found myself standing in CHIJMES, watching Man Utd vs Stoke City on a big screen, but didn't wanna buy a drink so didn't sit at a table of that particular bar. ManU almost drew again, but didn't thanks to a late goal, which reminded me why I like watching football. It was a great feeling, me standing at the side against a pillar, whacking my water bottle against it when Stoke scored, and 'yeah!'-ed when ManU scored and then walked off, as if I was just passing by, when the game ended.
Came home, turned on my com, went to bathe, and continued watching Liverpool vs Blackburn, and then Man City vs Arsenal on Sopcast.
And now I just remembered there's school tmr. Dam. I kinda like the comforts of being home (one of the reasons being the air conditioned room). Yes I'm disliking Singapore's hot weather increasingly, though yesterday and today, because of the heavy rain, had cool and comfortable weathers. But I'm beginning to feel really excited about going to Copenhagen, away from the heat of Singapore and to the freezing cold conditions over there. Yeah maybe I'll grow to dislike the gloomy, chilly weather after a while, but for now I'm really looking forward to it.
P.S. I secretly (but not so much anymore) want Liverpool to be relegated and then sell Torres to ManU =p
About the whole Rooney thing, it's
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home