I'll try (yet again) to type in proper punctuation and in better English. It's time-consuming, but right now I think it makes for better reading. And it makes it less likely that I'll lapse into a ranting, complaining kind of post.
I'm sleepy again! Ok that was a sign of complaining. Came back to PGP instead of going to lab with some intention to take a nap (1 of the 50 things the MIT dude said to do in university was to take afternoon naps, frivolously or not), but I think I'll do some work instead. And later on if I'm still awake enough then maybe I'll head to the lab.
I wish I could write good music.
I'm sleepy again! Ok that was a sign of complaining. Came back to PGP instead of going to lab with some intention to take a nap (1 of the 50 things the MIT dude said to do in university was to take afternoon naps, frivolously or not), but I think I'll do some work instead. And later on if I'm still awake enough then maybe I'll head to the lab.
I wish I could write good music.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home