I wrote a few lines of stuff but it became too convoluted I highlighted everything and decided to rewrite, but the content will probably change quite a bit.
I always thought I'm the kind who would try as far as possible not to get angry with people, or that if I do I probably won't make it very apparent, especially if that person is/was someone close to me.
But then I think maybe people around me are just really nice people, and because I'm lucky to have great people around me I don't get angry much (but then again some people really have issues with other people too easily).
Anyway I'm writing this because right now I'm getting increasingly irritated with a certain someone, and it's a really weird situation how it's hard to make my views known or complain more about this person to others.
So I'll just rant here.
Seriously, stop expecting favours from everyone. You don't really deserve all of it and no one is obligated to keep helping you/agreeing to all of your wants and needs. I think you're just really spoilt, unappreciative, and largely unaware of the opinions of others. Argh.
And I thought I was bad.
Gosh I need to sleep and I think for halloween I'll probably need no costume to appear as a zombie.
I always thought I'm the kind who would try as far as possible not to get angry with people, or that if I do I probably won't make it very apparent, especially if that person is/was someone close to me.
But then I think maybe people around me are just really nice people, and because I'm lucky to have great people around me I don't get angry much (but then again some people really have issues with other people too easily).
Anyway I'm writing this because right now I'm getting increasingly irritated with a certain someone, and it's a really weird situation how it's hard to make my views known or complain more about this person to others.
So I'll just rant here.
Seriously, stop expecting favours from everyone. You don't really deserve all of it and no one is obligated to keep helping you/agreeing to all of your wants and needs. I think you're just really spoilt, unappreciative, and largely unaware of the opinions of others. Argh.
And I thought I was bad.
Gosh I need to sleep and I think for halloween I'll probably need no costume to appear as a zombie.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home