Of emotions, concert, nails, iPhone and plants.
I can't stand how it is so hard for me to get angry with someone. Usually I'll just pretend it's okay and then I'll just feel very sad afterwards. I'm typing this mainly based on a recent specific event. I guess it wasn't so much of anger, but more of hurt and frustration and plain Eurgh and much disappointment and sadness. So much emotions. No wonder I felt so rotten yesterday night. The Margarita at Blooie's didn't really help much.
And no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I was playing in my last concert and I actually still felt nervous (I think it was the coffee just before I went on stage, but either ways I made many mistakes) and I didn't think we played very well. I'm kind of relieved about not having to go for practices anymore, and I take back (only slightly) my words about how just enjoying the music is sufficient to enjoy being in an ensemble.
I remembered I wanted to cut my nails after concert, like really short for a specific purpose, but as I cut my nails I couldn't really recall what that purpose was. But it still felt good having short nails on my right hand now. The only drawback was the increased difficulty in typing messages on my phone.
Speaking of which, I will find sometime this weekend (goodness, I don't know from where I'll find that time) to go buy iPhone. Shall convince my Mum to sponsor. Yesssss.
Anyway I now have 2 potted plants in my room, courtesy of JT and EW. I really hope I'm watering them sufficiently. I hope they don't die. Plants die most of the time under my/my family's care. I had quite a bit of success keeping Goo alive then (reminder: he died not because I didn't know how to take care of it), and it's ironic if I find keeping plants alive harder than keeping snails alive. At night the plants sit on the desk in my room, in the day I place a shoebox on my chair and my chair next to the window and the plants on the shoebox so it's near enough to the window to get sunlight.
Okay I really want iPhone.
Okay I put too much water into the pot. It's leaking massively from the bottom now. But I guess that's what the holes at the bottom are for - optimising the amount of water that should be in the pot.
Ladida. Shall get a good night's sleep!
And no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I was playing in my last concert and I actually still felt nervous (I think it was the coffee just before I went on stage, but either ways I made many mistakes) and I didn't think we played very well. I'm kind of relieved about not having to go for practices anymore, and I take back (only slightly) my words about how just enjoying the music is sufficient to enjoy being in an ensemble.
I remembered I wanted to cut my nails after concert, like really short for a specific purpose, but as I cut my nails I couldn't really recall what that purpose was. But it still felt good having short nails on my right hand now. The only drawback was the increased difficulty in typing messages on my phone.
Speaking of which, I will find sometime this weekend (goodness, I don't know from where I'll find that time) to go buy iPhone. Shall convince my Mum to sponsor. Yesssss.
Anyway I now have 2 potted plants in my room, courtesy of JT and EW. I really hope I'm watering them sufficiently. I hope they don't die. Plants die most of the time under my/my family's care. I had quite a bit of success keeping Goo alive then (reminder: he died not because I didn't know how to take care of it), and it's ironic if I find keeping plants alive harder than keeping snails alive. At night the plants sit on the desk in my room, in the day I place a shoebox on my chair and my chair next to the window and the plants on the shoebox so it's near enough to the window to get sunlight.
Okay I really want iPhone.
Okay I put too much water into the pot. It's leaking massively from the bottom now. But I guess that's what the holes at the bottom are for - optimising the amount of water that should be in the pot.
Ladida. Shall get a good night's sleep!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home