Why I (and if it applies, you) should smile
1. I've got a bed to sleep on. Most of the time anyway, minus periods like camp and all that, but I <3 my bed anyhows.
2. I've got the chance to study. To pursue a degree in university. To enjoy the process of learning and knowing and understanding.
3. That I like watching football. It means I've automatically got something to look forward to each week and that's important because weekends are usually my rest time and I need to do things I like.
4. That I've got great friends. From pri sch, sec sch, JC, Uni. They might not be around forever, but I thank them for who they are now.
5. That I can play the guitar, albeit not very very pro-ly, but well enough to destress and cheer myself up.
6. I can sing in the shower.
7. I have 2 guitars! Or 3, but I consider the Congress my sister's. Haha 2 guitars is the SYF song.
8. My Vaio is still alive.
9. I can drive!
10. I enjoy teh peng and watermelon juice and they are not incredibly hard to find.
11. Tiger, Snake and Shrek ears.
I should start listing things that I am happy about. Because there are so many of them, and it's sad to leave them out and not remember them when I really should.I have set the date of this post to 1 year later, so it'll always be on top, and if I persist to continue updating this post regularly, it'll hopefully grow to become a very long and hopefully inspiring list (for myself and for others). Oh man, but putting the date as 1 year later blogger will only publish the post 1 year later =( I thought it would just leave the post on top. Oh well. I shall regular change the date whenever I update this post then.
2. I've got the chance to study. To pursue a degree in university. To enjoy the process of learning and knowing and understanding.
3. That I like watching football. It means I've automatically got something to look forward to each week and that's important because weekends are usually my rest time and I need to do things I like.
4. That I've got great friends. From pri sch, sec sch, JC, Uni. They might not be around forever, but I thank them for who they are now.
5. That I can play the guitar, albeit not very very pro-ly, but well enough to destress and cheer myself up.
6. I can sing in the shower.
7. I have 2 guitars! Or 3, but I consider the Congress my sister's. Haha 2 guitars is the SYF song.
8. My Vaio is still alive.
9. I can drive!
10. I enjoy teh peng and watermelon juice and they are not incredibly hard to find.
11. Tiger, Snake and Shrek ears.
I should start listing things that I am happy about. Because there are so many of them, and it's sad to leave them out and not remember them when I really should.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home