I'm hearing strange noises. And my room is strangely warm, for a room being on level 7 and with the fan turned on over the weekend (apparently I forgot to switch it off when I left the room on Saturday morning).
I'm hearing strange noises and feeling paranoid about it because my Dad just helped me clean away this nest like thing on my cupboard, and GT mentioned that if it indeed (omg so scary GT just signed in on msn) is/was a nest, the owner (bee/hornet/wasp yikes) usually comes back to find it. So just now I did hear some buzzing got freaked out a bit. Turned out to be my neighbour talking to another person/himself. It's weird how that became a buzzing noise. Anyway (see I'm trying to type in proper punctuation and captitalisation again. Not sure how long this can last though. Especially for capitals at the start of sentences, because even Microsoft Word helps me to auto-correct it.), I think my hearing is deteriorating badly, ever since I stopped going for the yearly check-ups. I think it is hugely affected by 1. Saqqara, 2. Jay Chou concert, 3. Standing next to the speakers for prolonged periods during Rag Day. I just hate the fact that hearing loss is irreversible. Argh. And how I get irritated worrying about people getting irritated about me not catching what they say.
Back to the weird noises. After the buzzing, I heard some tingling sounds. Like those made by windchimes and
- I just went to bathe and send my clothes for laundry yay -
triangles. But because they don't sound like harmful insects it wasn't as scary.
I conclude that tonight is a warm night. Was perspiring just standing in the lift. Although lift rides are now longer because I travel from level 7 to level 1 or B1, and not from B2 to B1 or 1.
Ok tomorrow lessons start. And even before my first lecture I'll have to go meet 2 Profs, both with regard to ISMs, although separate ones. Means I must wake up super early, because I intend to meet the first dude at 8am. OMG he had better be in his office. He said he'll be in during the morning, but did not specify from what time onwards. Yikes. Bad planning.
But I don't know if I can go to sleep so early tonight. Because 1. it's warm, 2. I slept super much in the past 2 days.
Here's how much I slept:
- ok wait, in response to someone's status update on facebook, I also wanna name my iPhone (if i do get one, which i think i will around september. see my capitals are going off.) iVoon. so cool right. -
Saturday to Sunday - 16 hours
Sunday to today - 9 hours
Today afternoon nap - 3.5 hours
Read XL's blog about someone saying that a perfect day is a day with 9-10 hours of sleep. Which means I almost had 3 perfect days within the span of 2 days! hmm but actually my standards are still higher. my perfect day would still be a day with 12hours of sleep. So by my standards, i had about 2 perfect days within the span of 2 days. I mean minus the sms-es about asking me to help do some stuff, it was really great to just slack around and do nothing and when i got tired of doing nothing I went to sleep cos it was so windy and it was just the perfect weather for sleeping, minus the lack of rain.
ok tmr sch starts. i better start preparing. lalala!
I'm hearing strange noises and feeling paranoid about it because my Dad just helped me clean away this nest like thing on my cupboard, and GT mentioned that if it indeed (omg so scary GT just signed in on msn) is/was a nest, the owner (bee/hornet/wasp yikes) usually comes back to find it. So just now I did hear some buzzing got freaked out a bit. Turned out to be my neighbour talking to another person/himself. It's weird how that became a buzzing noise. Anyway (see I'm trying to type in proper punctuation and captitalisation again. Not sure how long this can last though. Especially for capitals at the start of sentences, because even Microsoft Word helps me to auto-correct it.), I think my hearing is deteriorating badly, ever since I stopped going for the yearly check-ups. I think it is hugely affected by 1. Saqqara, 2. Jay Chou concert, 3. Standing next to the speakers for prolonged periods during Rag Day. I just hate the fact that hearing loss is irreversible. Argh. And how I get irritated worrying about people getting irritated about me not catching what they say.
Back to the weird noises. After the buzzing, I heard some tingling sounds. Like those made by windchimes and
- I just went to bathe and send my clothes for laundry yay -
triangles. But because they don't sound like harmful insects it wasn't as scary.
I conclude that tonight is a warm night. Was perspiring just standing in the lift. Although lift rides are now longer because I travel from level 7 to level 1 or B1, and not from B2 to B1 or 1.
Ok tomorrow lessons start. And even before my first lecture I'll have to go meet 2 Profs, both with regard to ISMs, although separate ones. Means I must wake up super early, because I intend to meet the first dude at 8am. OMG he had better be in his office. He said he'll be in during the morning, but did not specify from what time onwards. Yikes. Bad planning.
But I don't know if I can go to sleep so early tonight. Because 1. it's warm, 2. I slept super much in the past 2 days.
Here's how much I slept:
- ok wait, in response to someone's status update on facebook, I also wanna name my iPhone (if i do get one, which i think i will around september. see my capitals are going off.) iVoon. so cool right. -
Saturday to Sunday - 16 hours
Sunday to today - 9 hours
Today afternoon nap - 3.5 hours
Read XL's blog about someone saying that a perfect day is a day with 9-10 hours of sleep. Which means I almost had 3 perfect days within the span of 2 days! hmm but actually my standards are still higher. my perfect day would still be a day with 12hours of sleep. So by my standards, i had about 2 perfect days within the span of 2 days. I mean minus the sms-es about asking me to help do some stuff, it was really great to just slack around and do nothing and when i got tired of doing nothing I went to sleep cos it was so windy and it was just the perfect weather for sleeping, minus the lack of rain.
ok tmr sch starts. i better start preparing. lalala!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home