I don't even know if i'll be well enough to go night cycling tmr. I feel a sense of obligation though. But there's also this other reason that simultaneously makes me want and not want to go. funny huh?
and then there's that concert on sunday. i guess in some ways it's that same reason too. hell i might not even be able to get the tickets (though i alr 'bought' it) cos i might not get my mum's credit card and ic cos if i'm not wrong she might be going overseas.
so how so how.
So week 1 is gonna end and work is gonna pour in soon. I shld be glad that this sem it'll be more of academic work than other responsibilities though. so i shall reiterate the importance of enjoying, or at least finding some form of interest in whatever i'm doing/researching on. and the enjoyment does not have to be there from the start. i can/should convince myself that i like (in some ways at least) what i do.
i'm in that mood of telling myself that i'm very happy to be very simple in how i look at things and people and be happy about most things. and then it doesn't alw work because the world and it's people are complicated.
My timetable looks relatively slack this sem. but i've more or less told myself that any free time will be devoted to the lab for ISM work, or my computer for research for my other ISM. sad life/good life? I dunno. I'll tell you later.
When will i ever get to enjoy doing something without feeling any responsibility for anything about it? I think it's sorta what i'm feeling in guitar now. just play, enjoy the music, don't bother about guitars (and other property), don't feel an obligation to tell people the right way to play because i'm not SL too. It's not that I don't help, it's just that when I help it's because i want to. and i like helping the new contra freshie cos he's easy and nice to talk to as well. Oh and i love how in our last practice our contras were so loud when we played in unison (ha, a term i learnt in the science of music module. it means playing the same pitch at the same time, but in this case since it's the same instrument and we're alw playing the same thing anw, i guess i meant when we play together.).
my wish when i wake up tmr is that my mum is still at home when i call/sms her. so i won't waste $17.
goodnight! :)
and then there's that concert on sunday. i guess in some ways it's that same reason too. hell i might not even be able to get the tickets (though i alr 'bought' it) cos i might not get my mum's credit card and ic cos if i'm not wrong she might be going overseas.
so how so how.
So week 1 is gonna end and work is gonna pour in soon. I shld be glad that this sem it'll be more of academic work than other responsibilities though. so i shall reiterate the importance of enjoying, or at least finding some form of interest in whatever i'm doing/researching on. and the enjoyment does not have to be there from the start. i can/should convince myself that i like (in some ways at least) what i do.
i'm in that mood of telling myself that i'm very happy to be very simple in how i look at things and people and be happy about most things. and then it doesn't alw work because the world and it's people are complicated.
My timetable looks relatively slack this sem. but i've more or less told myself that any free time will be devoted to the lab for ISM work, or my computer for research for my other ISM. sad life/good life? I dunno. I'll tell you later.
When will i ever get to enjoy doing something without feeling any responsibility for anything about it? I think it's sorta what i'm feeling in guitar now. just play, enjoy the music, don't bother about guitars (and other property), don't feel an obligation to tell people the right way to play because i'm not SL too. It's not that I don't help, it's just that when I help it's because i want to. and i like helping the new contra freshie cos he's easy and nice to talk to as well. Oh and i love how in our last practice our contras were so loud when we played in unison (ha, a term i learnt in the science of music module. it means playing the same pitch at the same time, but in this case since it's the same instrument and we're alw playing the same thing anw, i guess i meant when we play together.).
my wish when i wake up tmr is that my mum is still at home when i call/sms her. so i won't waste $17.
goodnight! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home