And so I drove a lot today. I doubt I even had enough sleep to drive that much, but I came back in 1 piece now didn't I?
Well this early morning (530am to be exact) I left my house to pick up JT from Bukit Batok and then GT and EC from PGP before heading towards the airport! Oh and byebye LY!
And then I drove back to PGP, then to YIH then to Jurong West, then to Bukit Batok, then to home, then to somewhere near vivo, then back home.
Then I drove to sch for guitar, and then I drove back home.
During prac i dozed off several times. What's new? Halfway through miniensemble I couldn't stand it so I went down to buy coffee. BUT ALL THE COFFEE WERE SOLD OUT! So I bought HiChew to chew so I can stay awake more.
During the break I sneaked off to Cheers and bought a bottle of Pokka Milk Coffee. And it is dam lousy. Never felt so unawake after coffee before. So I continued chewing my HiChew.
Anw ya ytd I reached home at about 11+ and went almost straight to sleep cos I knew I was gonna be waking up early. BUT WTH THIS STUPID CAR'S ALARM HAD TO GO OFF AND IT JUST KEPT ON SOUNDING THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. so i didn't have a good night's sleep.
which is why I said i probably shouldn't have drove so much, and also why I'm gonna sleep right after this post.
But the thing about me driving is that I'll always be quite awake while driving. I think my body does not dare to fall asleep, or lose concentration. And then after parking the car and getting out I'll feel super tired.
Today's prac was quite good! WE SPONTANEOUSLY PLAYED THE WHOLE OF TRITSCH TRATSCH AND EINE KLEINE WITHOUT A CONDUCTOR while waiting for robert! hahah dam fun. and when robert came i think we played better than previous practices too.
on a side-note, i think pple will really be happier in a music group if they enjoy the music more than the company. because company can change but music won't. ok maybe they won't necessarily be happier, but they'll always enjoy themselves.
on another side but related note, it's harder to enjoy the music when one is very sleepy though =( but it was good nonetheless.
i'm typing like a newspaper column writer. If you notice, each para in a newspaper column/article has only 1-2 sentences.
Err okay another Saturday burnt and another sunday pledged to doing work. I hope I am more productive tmr than last sunday though. will be going to lab tmr night too! exciting!
yup the above para has 4 sentences. but it's still short so nvm.
i have yet to use up the remaining of the coffee coupon thingy i bought from je lib cafe a while ago. maybe tmr i shld go to the lib. but most of my stuff to be done needs a laptop. so i hope i'll find a plug. or i'll just stay at home.
ok gdnite!
Well this early morning (530am to be exact) I left my house to pick up JT from Bukit Batok and then GT and EC from PGP before heading towards the airport! Oh and byebye LY!
And then I drove back to PGP, then to YIH then to Jurong West, then to Bukit Batok, then to home, then to somewhere near vivo, then back home.
Then I drove to sch for guitar, and then I drove back home.
During prac i dozed off several times. What's new? Halfway through miniensemble I couldn't stand it so I went down to buy coffee. BUT ALL THE COFFEE WERE SOLD OUT! So I bought HiChew to chew so I can stay awake more.
During the break I sneaked off to Cheers and bought a bottle of Pokka Milk Coffee. And it is dam lousy. Never felt so unawake after coffee before. So I continued chewing my HiChew.
Anw ya ytd I reached home at about 11+ and went almost straight to sleep cos I knew I was gonna be waking up early. BUT WTH THIS STUPID CAR'S ALARM HAD TO GO OFF AND IT JUST KEPT ON SOUNDING THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. so i didn't have a good night's sleep.
which is why I said i probably shouldn't have drove so much, and also why I'm gonna sleep right after this post.
But the thing about me driving is that I'll always be quite awake while driving. I think my body does not dare to fall asleep, or lose concentration. And then after parking the car and getting out I'll feel super tired.
Today's prac was quite good! WE SPONTANEOUSLY PLAYED THE WHOLE OF TRITSCH TRATSCH AND EINE KLEINE WITHOUT A CONDUCTOR while waiting for robert! hahah dam fun. and when robert came i think we played better than previous practices too.
on a side-note, i think pple will really be happier in a music group if they enjoy the music more than the company. because company can change but music won't. ok maybe they won't necessarily be happier, but they'll always enjoy themselves.
on another side but related note, it's harder to enjoy the music when one is very sleepy though =( but it was good nonetheless.
i'm typing like a newspaper column writer. If you notice, each para in a newspaper column/article has only 1-2 sentences.
Err okay another Saturday burnt and another sunday pledged to doing work. I hope I am more productive tmr than last sunday though. will be going to lab tmr night too! exciting!
yup the above para has 4 sentences. but it's still short so nvm.
i have yet to use up the remaining of the coffee coupon thingy i bought from je lib cafe a while ago. maybe tmr i shld go to the lib. but most of my stuff to be done needs a laptop. so i hope i'll find a plug. or i'll just stay at home.
ok gdnite!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home