Reading blogs and listening to the Forrest Gump theme at the same time has a rather great emotional effect. It's kinda weird.
I'm getting all paranoid again. Like thinking people are actually leading me to trust and believe them, and in one sweeping move they crush you. And it's as if i'm totally expecting that sweeping move to come any moment.
The fact that I recognise that i'm paranoid doesn't really make me paranoid right? Ok i'm not paranoid then. Huh no that doesn't make sense.
Hello, are you my friend? Can I trust you?
See, alvin is a very insecure person. sad right?
I'm getting all paranoid again. Like thinking people are actually leading me to trust and believe them, and in one sweeping move they crush you. And it's as if i'm totally expecting that sweeping move to come any moment.
The fact that I recognise that i'm paranoid doesn't really make me paranoid right? Ok i'm not paranoid then. Huh no that doesn't make sense.
Hello, are you my friend? Can I trust you?
See, alvin is a very insecure person. sad right?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home