An interesting observation: I have 12 blogs on my dashboard.
That aside, I don't know why I'm always feeling tired. I don't know whether doing some things are worth it. I don't know if that is how I want to remember my uni life. So many 'I don't know's, but maybe that's the thing about life, you're never too sure about anything. I want to be happy, yet...
Anw I was watching bowling when I got home, and I miss bowling a lot. Maybe i should find a bowling kaki, and save up for bowling sessions every week. Of course, money's one thing, and time's the other, and the latter is hard to come by. So there. I'll be busy with all my other stuff while my bowling ball rots at home.
I was telling gt, getting out of sch is like going for holiday. Which was why I really cherish opportunities to go out for movies/meals/buffets (free!) with people whom i'm so comfortable with. Makes me forget about the way I have to behave around certain groups of people most of the time, and just being the 'me' that i was previously. no social norms, no social expectations, no restraints from doing/saying stupid things or even thinking lame/stupid thoughts.
but people whom i'm comfortable aren't always around. they go somewhere else to study, they don't appear (as much) anymore. we lose touch. I get caught up with other things. it sucks. i'm feeling sad.
hypothetically: if suddenly you die, i'll be devastated. if i die, how much would it affect you? why am i so morbid? I guess it's just a question that i ask myself sometimes too (wrt to other people). Kinda makes you clearer about who are the people whom you care for most.
sigh.
That aside, I don't know why I'm always feeling tired. I don't know whether doing some things are worth it. I don't know if that is how I want to remember my uni life. So many 'I don't know's, but maybe that's the thing about life, you're never too sure about anything. I want to be happy, yet...
Anw I was watching bowling when I got home, and I miss bowling a lot. Maybe i should find a bowling kaki, and save up for bowling sessions every week. Of course, money's one thing, and time's the other, and the latter is hard to come by. So there. I'll be busy with all my other stuff while my bowling ball rots at home.
I was telling gt, getting out of sch is like going for holiday. Which was why I really cherish opportunities to go out for movies/meals/buffets (free!) with people whom i'm so comfortable with. Makes me forget about the way I have to behave around certain groups of people most of the time, and just being the 'me' that i was previously. no social norms, no social expectations, no restraints from doing/saying stupid things or even thinking lame/stupid thoughts.
but people whom i'm comfortable aren't always around. they go somewhere else to study, they don't appear (as much) anymore. we lose touch. I get caught up with other things. it sucks. i'm feeling sad.
hypothetically: if suddenly you die, i'll be devastated. if i die, how much would it affect you? why am i so morbid? I guess it's just a question that i ask myself sometimes too (wrt to other people). Kinda makes you clearer about who are the people whom you care for most.
sigh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home