I want a new template. I think i've just been happy with this template for quite long because i did it and it's not as ugly as some of the old ones i made (like some hexic one), and it's actually nice (at least for the night template). But i feel like changing to another template because i'm quite sian of this. Oh I kinda like the jaychou one that I made also. Maybe i'll switch back to that. But that's not new. or i should start looking out for blogskins at blogskins.com.
my browser is refusing to go gmail. I have no idea why. I'm so lazy. I'm supposed to send my group mates my part for the SS tutorial, but i'm like so shagged out from having not enough sleep and having to continue to rush out a lab report, before going for a meeting, before going for netball.
but netball was great. ever since jc pe lessons ended, i've never had a chance to just play these kinda sports with friends for fun. satisfied =) but super tired now.
i'm super hungry. shall go supper. but that's wasting time again. argh. shall email my groupmate to say sorry and i'll send you by tomorrow :)
my browser is refusing to go gmail. I have no idea why. I'm so lazy. I'm supposed to send my group mates my part for the SS tutorial, but i'm like so shagged out from having not enough sleep and having to continue to rush out a lab report, before going for a meeting, before going for netball.
but netball was great. ever since jc pe lessons ended, i've never had a chance to just play these kinda sports with friends for fun. satisfied =) but super tired now.
i'm super hungry. shall go supper. but that's wasting time again. argh. shall email my groupmate to say sorry and i'll send you by tomorrow :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home