And so once again I turned up for class. Except that class was canceled. 2nd time this sem! And I think there have been a total of 3 times when classes have been canceled, the 3rd being when I was still overseas (so i couldn't have possibly have turned up for that 'class').
So anyway I thought, hmmm that's not a bad thing. There's a bench outside the (empty) classroom, and i've got my laptop, so I can do work while waiting for time to pass till my 6pm meeting.
except that the above sentence doesn't really make sense because having a laptop during free time does not equate to work being done. it equates to looking for other things to do online. Which is why i'm now blogging (and was and will be blog-surfing).
ok at 4:30 i shall resume my search for an article for the presentation. i promise.
So anyway I thought, hmmm that's not a bad thing. There's a bench outside the (empty) classroom, and i've got my laptop, so I can do work while waiting for time to pass till my 6pm meeting.
except that the above sentence doesn't really make sense because having a laptop during free time does not equate to work being done. it equates to looking for other things to do online. Which is why i'm now blogging (and was and will be blog-surfing).
ok at 4:30 i shall resume my search for an article for the presentation. i promise.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home