I must say the past few days have been very relaxing. Something I haven't experienced since the post-jc stress free days. I sleep at 4am, wake up at 2pm, have lunch/read newspaper/watch tv for 2 hours, go out to shop/cut hair/walk around, come back for dinner, watch tv, play ps2, go online. essentially, doing stuff which doesn't constitute as work. yes yes i know i've got work to do somewhere, somehow. and that i'll be leaving for thailand soon and when i come back sch will start immediately. which is why i'm all the more trying to enjoy this period as much as i can. it won't come again for another year or so. sigh. I LOVE YOU END DEC 2009 AND START JAN 2010!
that was mushy. alright shall go watch tv. then tmr i shall pack for 1. thailand trip 2. pgp room (yes yes not too much stuff. clean AND tidy yes i know).
anw today before i went to cut my hair:
me to dad: "i'm going to go cut my hair"
dad to me: "cut your hair? your hair so short still cut."
me to dad: "no lah very long already"
after cutting my hair:
dad to me: "you cut your hair like never cut like that"
I would like to think that I trimmed and made my hair more tidy. Yup. $13 not wasted.
that was mushy. alright shall go watch tv. then tmr i shall pack for 1. thailand trip 2. pgp room (yes yes not too much stuff. clean AND tidy yes i know).
anw today before i went to cut my hair:
me to dad: "i'm going to go cut my hair"
dad to me: "cut your hair? your hair so short still cut."
me to dad: "no lah very long already"
after cutting my hair:
dad to me: "you cut your hair like never cut like that"
I would like to think that I trimmed and made my hair more tidy. Yup. $13 not wasted.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home