I like reading frequently updated blogs, which do not come by often now. Well, not all blogs. I prefer simple everyday events and thoughts. Not because I'm a stalker, but because I realised how it helps me see someone else in a different light (often for the better), and also to appreciate other things from a different perspective.
Sometimes I wonder if all the things that's going on now, some of which I'm going through, are gonna help me in the future. Is it a case of me not having been exposed to such things before, and thus I've been quite taken aback now, and that I should be used to these because it'll surface again in future (later uni years/in work/etc), or am I just unlucky to have to go through it now and that better days are to come? I need to know, because I want to know what to expect in future, and how I should treat matters now.
The bottom line is (and it usually always is), if this is the kind of life that I will be leading even 10, 20 years down the road, and I'm not exactly happy about it, should I seriously rethink my priorities? So the questions are: What do I want to do? Why do I want to do them? What will I achieve out of them? and Am I generally happy about the way things are going for me?
Of course it's always hard to say because it's always gonna be hard to predict the future.
Sooo on a happier, plainer note, I'm glad to announce that the past 24 hours have beengreat. Ok I just remembered that during certain parts of the day I was kinda unhappy over how the day went.
But anw I slept at 11+ last night, woke up at 3 to catch football. went back to sleep at 6:30, and had a good long sleep till 2pm. then I did little stuff (lunch/emails/utube/fb) until like 5plus, where I went CFA to meet CO's APM (vomiting acronyms, I am) to borrow their san xian, and then I went to buy files and envelopes and then I went to library to print notes. On my way to CFA i met pple i didn't really wanna meet today, but suay-ness prevailed. And then I decided to swim! but due to my blur-ness and lack of common sense I kena niao-ed by the person guarding the pool (I swear, these lifeguards/at-the-counter persons working at swimming pools almost always are super GL. Like what is wrong with them?). Had a good swim anyway (16 laps), and then I went back to pgp to buy dinner, and on my way back to my room I somehow got involved in doing something and basically i just arrowed myself (unknowingly) into having to complete an extra task which I could have avoided.
And so it was kinda like a good and bad day (the word bad looks like a bed too. and so does bid, bod and bud. maybe a normal bed should be called a bed, and a bed for tall people should be called a beeeeeed).
oh well. gonna copy my notes from foolscap to the printed slides. tata.
Sometimes I wonder if all the things that's going on now, some of which I'm going through, are gonna help me in the future. Is it a case of me not having been exposed to such things before, and thus I've been quite taken aback now, and that I should be used to these because it'll surface again in future (later uni years/in work/etc), or am I just unlucky to have to go through it now and that better days are to come? I need to know, because I want to know what to expect in future, and how I should treat matters now.
The bottom line is (and it usually always is), if this is the kind of life that I will be leading even 10, 20 years down the road, and I'm not exactly happy about it, should I seriously rethink my priorities? So the questions are: What do I want to do? Why do I want to do them? What will I achieve out of them? and Am I generally happy about the way things are going for me?
Of course it's always hard to say because it's always gonna be hard to predict the future.
Sooo on a happier, plainer note, I'm glad to announce that the past 24 hours have been
But anw I slept at 11+ last night, woke up at 3 to catch football. went back to sleep at 6:30, and had a good long sleep till 2pm. then I did little stuff (lunch/emails/utube/fb) until like 5plus, where I went CFA to meet CO's APM (vomiting acronyms, I am) to borrow their san xian, and then I went to buy files and envelopes and then I went to library to print notes. On my way to CFA i met pple i didn't really wanna meet today, but suay-ness prevailed. And then I decided to swim! but due to my blur-ness and lack of common sense I kena niao-ed by the person guarding the pool (I swear, these lifeguards/at-the-counter persons working at swimming pools almost always are super GL. Like what is wrong with them?). Had a good swim anyway (16 laps), and then I went back to pgp to buy dinner, and on my way back to my room I somehow got involved in doing something and basically i just arrowed myself (unknowingly) into having to complete an extra task which I could have avoided.
And so it was kinda like a good and bad day (the word bad looks like a bed too. and so does bid, bod and bud. maybe a normal bed should be called a bed, and a bed for tall people should be called a beeeeeed).
oh well. gonna copy my notes from foolscap to the printed slides. tata.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home