look, i rly tried to study just now. but i'm just too brain dead. gotta sleep early tonight, wake up early tmr, and hopefully can enough energy to mug manana. which sucks. sucks. sucks. ok no it rocks. rocks. rocks.
Pick Your Artist: Avril Lavigne
Are you male or female: Sk8er Boi
Describe yourself: Forgetten (sad)
How do you feel about yourself: Unwanted (how sad lol)
Describe where you currently live: My World
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: My Happy Ending
Your favorite form of transportation: Runaway
Your best friend is: One Of Those Girls (hahaha)
Your favorite color is: Don't Tell Me
What's the weather like: Hot (it's true)
Favorite time of day: Tomorrow (not really actually. tmr need to study. kns)
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: I Always Get What I Want
What is life to you: Complicated
What is the best advice you have to give: Keep Holding On
If you could change your name, what would it be: Who Knows
Your favorite food is: Anything, But Ordinary
Thought for the Day: When You're Gone
How I would like to die: Naked (hmm. combine this with sjg. i can't imagine)
My soul's present condition: Freak Out (yeah kinda)
My motto: I Can Do Better
i go transfer clothes to dryer. when i'm back i'll do/try to do jason mraz hahahaha.
Pick Your Artist: Avril Lavigne
Are you male or female: Sk8er Boi
Describe yourself: Forgetten (sad)
How do you feel about yourself: Unwanted (how sad lol)
Describe where you currently live: My World
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: My Happy Ending
Your favorite form of transportation: Runaway
Your best friend is: One Of Those Girls (hahaha)
Your favorite color is: Don't Tell Me
What's the weather like: Hot (it's true)
Favorite time of day: Tomorrow (not really actually. tmr need to study. kns)
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: I Always Get What I Want
What is life to you: Complicated
What is the best advice you have to give: Keep Holding On
If you could change your name, what would it be: Who Knows
Your favorite food is: Anything, But Ordinary
Thought for the Day: When You're Gone
How I would like to die: Naked (hmm. combine this with sjg. i can't imagine)
My soul's present condition: Freak Out (yeah kinda)
My motto: I Can Do Better
i go transfer clothes to dryer. when i'm back i'll do/try to do jason mraz hahahaha.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home