Sophora on Iraq fade
I toast the snow Yin Jin
Who Lives knocked the dust alight non-cabinet
Margin of several feet in reincarnation
You cry Suomei roots Huanbu Hui
Although history has Ash
I love immortal as the busy 3000 East water
I just love taking Yipiao know you love only the embodiment of the Butterfly
You like snow made a beautiful farewell
Who moved my incense
At the invitation so that memories of bringing a bright moon
Perfect love in the moonlight
You made the tears falling like snow
I am waiting for the old one
Red drunk Weixun years
I have no regrets with carved monument of love you forever
Rap: You like snow made a beautiful farewell
Who moved my incense
At the invitation so that memories of bringing a bright moon
Perfect love in the moonlight
You made the tears falling like snow
I am waiting for the old one
Red drunk Weixun years
Sophora on Iraq fade
I toast the snow Yin Jin
Who Lives knocked the dust alight non-cabinet
Margin of several feet in reincarnation
You cry Suomei roots Huanbu Hui
Although history has Ash
I love immortal as the busy 3000 East water
I only get to understand love Yipiao
You only incarnation of Love in the Garden
You like snow made a beautiful farewell
Who moved my incense
At the invitation so that memories of bringing a bright moon
Perfect love in the moonlight
You made the tears falling like snow
I am waiting for the old one
Red drunk Weixun years
I have no regrets with carved monument of love you forever
La La La La child abuse you Erlaerla
La La La La child abuse you Erlaerla <--????
Mei Ying-mirror innocent zama
If you act wildly this life I have to fight wine
I toast the snow Yin Jin
Who Lives knocked the dust alight non-cabinet
Margin of several feet in reincarnation
You cry Suomei roots Huanbu Hui
Although history has Ash
I love immortal as the busy 3000 East water
I just love taking Yipiao know you love only the embodiment of the Butterfly
You like snow made a beautiful farewell
Who moved my incense
At the invitation so that memories of bringing a bright moon
Perfect love in the moonlight
You made the tears falling like snow
I am waiting for the old one
Red drunk Weixun years
I have no regrets with carved monument of love you forever
Rap: You like snow made a beautiful farewell
Who moved my incense
At the invitation so that memories of bringing a bright moon
Perfect love in the moonlight
You made the tears falling like snow
I am waiting for the old one
Red drunk Weixun years
Sophora on Iraq fade
I toast the snow Yin Jin
Who Lives knocked the dust alight non-cabinet
Margin of several feet in reincarnation
You cry Suomei roots Huanbu Hui
Although history has Ash
I love immortal as the busy 3000 East water
I only get to understand love Yipiao
You only incarnation of Love in the Garden
You like snow made a beautiful farewell
Who moved my incense
At the invitation so that memories of bringing a bright moon
Perfect love in the moonlight
You made the tears falling like snow
I am waiting for the old one
Red drunk Weixun years
I have no regrets with carved monument of love you forever
La La La La child abuse you Erlaerla
La La La La child abuse you Erlaerla <--????
Mei Ying-mirror innocent zama
If you act wildly this life I have to fight wine
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home