1st day of sch!
am sleepy now cos i watched community shield ytd night lol.
first day of lessons is over! tmr seems like a long and tiring day. but got guit at night yay! and wed no lessons woohoo.
was trying to find out where a certain venue is for a certain lesson tmr at 8am when i chanced upon a blog that had:
"Gah, today was a rather bad start for the new academic year. I rushed into my News & the Public class 15 minutes late because I got the location wrong. (Kids, 3B/TR1 does not mean level 3. The room's actually at level 6 wtf.) Got a slight ticking off from Mr Nerney for being tardy and then shuffled into my seat really sheepishly. D: I was so abashed."
ah now i know. level 6!
first day of lessons is over! tmr seems like a long and tiring day. but got guit at night yay! and wed no lessons woohoo.
was trying to find out where a certain venue is for a certain lesson tmr at 8am when i chanced upon a blog that had:
"Gah, today was a rather bad start for the new academic year. I rushed into my News & the Public class 15 minutes late because I got the location wrong. (Kids, 3B/TR1 does not mean level 3. The room's actually at level 6 wtf.) Got a slight ticking off from Mr Nerney for being tardy and then shuffled into my seat really sheepishly. D: I was so abashed."
ah now i know. level 6!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home