how to put a smile on my face
I kicked a Tifei strings of red hyacinth Bingtang
I punched-scenes memories scattered in the moonlight
一截Lao Lao Lao Jiang section of the old old old time
I can give you imagine taken as a sign
I said ah Bingshuang cover up the wall on the roof of the block moonlight
Quack on the open window of the Peking Opera Shuahua Qiang
Knight taken I do not shake the coming of the stuffy Juan, I put on the effort with
I do not Maidou Fu (bean curd) bean curd (tofu)
I Kung Fu school in the effort Najiao
Kung Fu (Kung Fu) kung fu (kung fu)
Qipao so quickly wear you that I eat your tofu
You like bean curd (tofu) bean curd (tofu)
Wind shear shells can be broken in the effort I Trial
Kung Fu (Kung Fu) kung fu (kung fu)
(Welcome to Ceor, and so I went to the third floor is not under the second floor, not the third floor)
I extend a little scuffle you Gundao frontier
Round kick too forced change on the screen very desolate
Flower pair walked over the mountains through the sunset with Jiang
I-1-1-Sang Sang-sang Shaanxi Opera
Flying the North-Dunhuang Great Northern Wilderness
Who in the water side, I look back Chengqi a Zhisan
Ah what this what this situation
Lalalala nausea the coming Juan me on the pedal in your shoulder
I punched-scenes memories scattered in the moonlight
一截Lao Lao Lao Jiang section of the old old old time
I can give you imagine taken as a sign
I said ah Bingshuang cover up the wall on the roof of the block moonlight
Quack on the open window of the Peking Opera Shuahua Qiang
Knight taken I do not shake the coming of the stuffy Juan, I put on the effort with
I do not Maidou Fu (bean curd) bean curd (tofu)
I Kung Fu school in the effort Najiao
Kung Fu (Kung Fu) kung fu (kung fu)
Qipao so quickly wear you that I eat your tofu
You like bean curd (tofu) bean curd (tofu)
Wind shear shells can be broken in the effort I Trial
Kung Fu (Kung Fu) kung fu (kung fu)
(Welcome to Ceor, and so I went to the third floor is not under the second floor, not the third floor)
I extend a little scuffle you Gundao frontier
Round kick too forced change on the screen very desolate
Flower pair walked over the mountains through the sunset with Jiang
I-1-1-Sang Sang-sang Shaanxi Opera
Flying the North-Dunhuang Great Northern Wilderness
Who in the water side, I look back Chengqi a Zhisan
Ah what this what this situation
Lalalala nausea the coming Juan me on the pedal in your shoulder
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home