my right hand feels naked
playing guitar without -insert-long-insert- nails (without nails suddenly sounds disgusting) on my right fingers feels so frustrating. cos the strings don't make that bright sound you wanna hear, and everything is so freaking muted and the bass string sounds extra loud. not used to it. or maybe not enough skills to play without long-enough nails. so like after playing a few bars of sth i get pissed and stop playing altogether. and start strumming, budden not much in a mood to strum as well so...
lol and i don't like how everything feels so soft on my right fingertips while typing. ok wth shall stop ranting abt little things.
it's a hot day and i'm getting sleepy.
I LOVE COFFEE I LOVE TEA!
ooh shall listen to java jive rofl.
lol and i don't like how everything feels so soft on my right fingertips while typing. ok wth shall stop ranting abt little things.
it's a hot day and i'm getting sleepy.
I LOVE COFFEE I LOVE TEA!
ooh shall listen to java jive rofl.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home